I read this blog post today, and wanted to share it. I take absolutely no credit for any of the writing, but I acknowledge that I do agree with it. Our pop culture glorifies entitlement and excuses, makes easy the blaming of others for our own mediocrity, and ridicules those who still honor hard work and dedication to a goal, an ideal, or a craft.
I gave this keynote last night at When Words Collide in Calgary, Alberta, and it was a blog I posted two years ago…but now relevant again. Ditherers, take
via Olympics and Writing.
- KJA And Rush Drummer Team (scifitalk.com)
- RUSH’s ‘Clockwork Angels: The Novel’: Canadian, U.S. Book-Launch Events Announced (blabbermouth.net)
- How An Alien Invasion Inspired Kevin J. Anderson to Start Writing Science Fiction [What Was It] (io9.com)
- 2012 Scribe Nominees Announced (leegoldberg.typepad.com)
- RUSH: Two Special Editions Of ‘Clockwork Angels: The Novel’ Unveiled (blabbermouth.net)